lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

You never know a person until you open your heart.

First impression can be really tricky. Sometimes when you meet someone you get the wrong idea of the person or you get a totally different perspective of them.  I get to experienced this some years ago. When I was in elementary school a new girl came to our school and she was in the same grade. Everyone talked about her, not everything they said was good, but still I didn’t like her. She seems weird to me and since I heard bad comments about her I didn’t wanted to come and get to know her. We never spoke the year she got in, but next year was a special year because it was our sixth grade graduation and everything. Since my grade has always been really loud and scandalous, school thought that if they mix the classes we will be a little bit more in control. Let me tell you that didn’t work, but I take something good about that. I finally meet the “new girl”. She was nice and talkative so little by little we started being friends. After time goes by we started to create a really special bond and we became best friends. That year we fight, but we were such a little babies and drama queens, so it all ended really quick. We got in high school, really important year for girls, and everything was fine we were really close and we were having the time of our lives. As years go by we both learned that we did not have to be all the time together to be best friends, but we did spend a lot of time together. I can say she is really important to me, she taught me a lot of things. She made me a better person, she is like a sister to me, sometimes she is the mother I need and most of the time my partner in crime. She has been here the whole time, whenever I need her she is here and I know that if time goes by and we grow apart she will always be here.  I have so many special moments with her that they are countless. She has this big special part in my heart and she will always have it, it doesn’t matter how many times we had fight or we will, she will always be an important person to me.  Also she taught me that you don’t have to judge a person if you don’t know her. Sometimes some people seems really different as they are, but nobody is perfect and we all do mistakes, we are all humans. Don’t let anyone control your thoughts and if you are listening to some bad comments about a person you don’t know, it’s better to first know them and then you can comment about them. Talk its cheap and we all like it. So next time you get to know someone and you don’t really are interested in them, take your time and get to know them better, because you don’t know if you will fall in love with that person or she will be your brides maid or maybe the father of your children. I can tell I misjudged my friend I thought she was a rich bitchy girl that came along and wanted to be popular but over time I can say she is an amazing person and an amazing friend. She is always here, it doesn’t matter if I need a hug or I need to call someone or just want laugh she will always be her when I need her. We are always laughing and doing something together, I can say my family loves her and now she is on more of us. Sometimes I misjudge some other persons and then I think about this story and how this girl changed my life in a good way. I really appreciate her friendship and everything she has done for me, and maybe right now we are not in the perfect position but sister do fight a lot right? And even right now we are growing apart I think, and I hope she does, we will be forever friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario