lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Distance it’s just a damn number, 2100 km.

Writing about an important person for you it’s like living again every special moment and feel every feeling that you shared together. One of the most important persons for me its Santiago. Santiago it’s a nineteen year old guy that lives in Colombia. He has brown and wavy hair, he has this beautiful light brown eyes and when he is exposed to the sun they turn green. His smile drives me crazy and there is nothing better than being held by his arms. He likes horseback riding and that’s how we met.  Five years ago, in 2007 he came to Guatemala to an international competition representing his country. He came with his friends and family, it was a really nice competition and we had so many activities. Since I was riding back then all the riders had a welcome dinner so we can meet the different riders from other countries. In that place I met him but I didn’t really like him, he had different thoughts with me and we didn’t agree almost in everything. In 2008 I had a trip to Colombia to represent Guatemala in other international competition, and I also had a clinic. We met again there and everything changed, he seems different, he seems handsome. I spent 20 days there so we get to spent a lot of time together, it was really nice because we really get to know each other and slowly I fell in love with his charm. I didn’t want to come back because I really start liking him, I know it was a short period of time but when you know his is the one, he is the one. He left me in the airport and promised me we will see again. We constantly talk and there was no day that we didn’t update what was going on in our life, but it’s really hard to love someone that it’s so far away.  We did talk about doing by ourselves our life and even though we were dating some other people we care about each other and still talk every single day.  Our friendship keeps growing with the time and I can say he is one of my best friends. He came in 2009 twice, so I was extremely happy to get to see him two times in the year. The first time he came on valentines so I was thrilled. He asked me if I could be his valentine, of course I said yes, and we had a perfect romantic day and also one of the best weeks ever. I can still remember the first kiss we had, it was the perfect magical moment  and it was so nice, it was the type of kiss that you have to stop because can’t do anything but smile.  The second time we had a great time and it was really nice to finally get to hang out together, spent some time doing nothing, but when you are doing nothing with the person you love it counts like a special moment. When he left I was so heartbroken because we didn’t know if we could get to see each other again and he left a week before my birthday. Then in 2010, last year, he surprised me when he came I didn’t expect to see him and I was very happy I spent as long as I could with him. Then the last day came and we have to say goodbye, we literally hugged 5 minutes and then he kiss my forehead and whispered to my ear “I love you”. In that exactly moment I knew my heart will always belong to him. That day I cry and cry and cry because I knew we wouldn’t see each other for a long time.  As time has passed our friendship and relationship has only become better. Even though we are apart I know I can always count on him because he is the one that makes me laugh when I don’t even want to smile, he is the one I can talk to about anything and he will always listen, the one that support me with my dreams and want to help me to accomplish them because he is the one who has my heart. He is one of the most important persons in my life, he will always have a big special space in my heart and I will always love him because even though one of us is clearly in the wrong place, I will wait until I can see him again because there is no such feeling like being in his arms. Someday somehow I hope we will be together.

P.S. Skype dates really help!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario