lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Weather Forecast for Tonight: Dark.

Writing about the weather it’s like writing about your feelings, some days you can be happy like a rainbow or sad like the rainy gray day. Weather can surprise us, it can make us feel very happy or we can feel like we are alone or just you feel like having fun. Since I had lived all the seasons of the year in different places, I am going to explain how it makes me feel.  Summer, oh beautiful summer, the sunny days,  the days you spent with your friends at the beach. The season you want to meet your true love. Most of the days in summer I feel like partying, I feel happy. In this season you can do so many different things with so many different people. The hot days and cold drinks at the beach with my friends it makes me feel like I want to stop time and just live that moment forever. Going on trips with my family and get to know the world, these are the days I enjoy the most.  Spring, finally spring break, these days most of them the make me really happy. Not having school for a few weeks and going to visit my family, how can I not like it? Most of this days I make it family days, some days are like going through hell, since I have 4 sisters and a brother and my sometimes annoying parents it’s really difficult to agree with everything but at the end of the day we all love each other and we leave our problems beside and make some really good memories and inside jokes. Autumn, when not only leafs fall, autumn it’s mostly when reflection comes to me. When I go deeply in my thoughts and feelings, when being single affects me.  It makes me feel grateful for all I have and appreciate the persons that are around me and walk besides me through my life. Winter, always carry an umbrella and a scarf, winter precious winter. It’s the time when you have to take out your coats and boots. It can be snow o rain, but it doesn’t matter which one it makes me feel really cold. This time of the year it’s probably one of my favorites, not only because   really like wearing sweaters and scarves, but because I prefer the cold days better than the hot ones.

I feel like my feelings are connected and sometimes depend on the weather. I am person than most of the time is happy, I love being happy, and when I am happy people notice it because I am always laughing or singing or hugging everyone, but when I am in a bad mood like angry or sad or I just irritated people better keeps their distance. Actually when I am sad I like when people hugs me and just listens to me because it’s really important when I see they care for me.  I can be happy any day and it doesn’t depend on the weather it can be a rainy day or windy day, I like when the weather goes random. When there are rainy days and I am home alone or everyone is in their own world, there is when my mood changes, it makes me feel alone if I am single, it makes me feel sad if I am fighting with someone and most of the time it makes me miss people. Rainy days makes me want to lie in my bed and listen to music. It really makes me analyze myself and where I am standing, go deep in my feelings and try to figure out what really matters and what doesn’t, but I love the rain , I could literally sit over a tree when it’s raining and just enjoy every second of it. When I develop my creativity it’s when it’s dark, night makes me happy it makes me a hyperactive person and I like nights I have a lot of fun. Also time alone it’s important to me because it’s the time when you can think to yourself if the things you are doing right now would matter a year from now or if you have a plentiful life, and I don’t depend on weather to have this moments. As your life goes on you will experiment different feelings and different weathers, but if you think only sunshine brings happiness you have never danced in the rain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario